Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dropping Loads Productions: Pure White

Pouch here. Last week, we scrambled for something to shoot and as a result we kinda rushed the writing of this here sketch that I'm about to present. We had some problems with the ending, especially considering our last DVD Load-Down featured a dream sequence as well. But here's our defense: The dream sequence in DVD Load-Down was parodying the movie.

Don't get me wrong, I love this sketch like I love the rest of them, but I just had a bit of a problem with it because I didn't want to insult you viewers with another dream sequence. Try as we might, we couldn't quite come up with another ending, but after having to skip out last week in favor of a pod, we couldn't really be too selective and finicky with what we shot. So we settled... Fuck settling. We shot additional footage for two possible endings.

For now, enjoy!



Here's the alternate ending:

No comments:

Post a Comment