Sunday, May 19, 2013

Dropping Loads Productions: HipsterWay

Pouch here. Today, I've got yet another infomercial for you guys, but trust me, this was not by design. Originally written 7 years ago by a wee little Milky, I updated it to better reflect modern times. You’ll be glad I did, but the last one wasn't the most politically correct sketch. We don’t really want to push any envelope here, we just want to entertain people and have fun in the process. Based on all the Teasing Loads pictures we've been putting up, I hope it reflects how much fun we were having.

Here, take a look:






And after watching that last blooper at the end, you can see that Milky and I had far too much enjoyment from playing our respective characters.

Anyway, take a look at HipsterWay:

No comments:

Post a Comment