Sunday, March 30, 2014

Dropping Loads Productions: Mind Bend U Episode 5 - Ashy White

Your appreciative Pouch here. This one was pretty fun. Our good friend recently came back after a stint in the Air Force and we decided to cast him in this bitch as a sort of welcome home gift. Dunno how much he appreciated it, but we had fun nonetheless. It's the first Mind Bend U that I didn't star in, obviously, I guess it was a little refreshing to have someone else in the mix. We've been shooting for the past few months, just Milky and me, and tensions were running high, it was rejuvenating to have somebody else in front of the camera.

Take a look: 

1 comment:

  1. What the hell Pouch?? I loved every second of it! I ALWAYS enjoy filming with you guys. The fact that I was the focal point on this one made me feel more loved than ever. I apologize deeply if I didn't convey that but I love every bit of DLP and anything you guys let me be a part of.

    ReplyDelete