Monday, July 22, 2013

Dropping Loads Productions: DVD Load-Down #16 - Chuck and Buck

Pouch here. Do I owe you guys an explanation for all the skip weeks and schedule changes? Probably. It's due in large part to me. I have a steady job now that has a very inconvenient schedule that truly limits how much time I can spend on this goofy shit. As a result, we've skipped and shifted a lot. For instance, this DVD Load-Down was started a couple weeks ago, but we JUST finished shooting it a few days back. So it's been a long time coming. I thought it was a pretty goofy one from the start, but unfortunately, I don't think it came together as well as I'd hoped, but that's due to my poor acting abilities. Maybe you can prove me wrong.

This week, we have a strange little flick called Chuck and Buck, written by and starring Mike White.

Take a look:




In case you missed it last week, because we had to postpone this shoot YET again, we put this little nifty video out to tide you guys over. It's the Comic Book Men panel from Florida Supercon.

No comments:

Post a Comment